Lead Based One Pack Stabilizer
1. Excellent thermal stability, with complexing ability, can replace unstable chlorine atoms, high metal content, HCl absorption ability.
2. Excellent electrical insulation and low price.
3. Some varieties have excellent light resistance, and some varieties have good lubricity.Such as two basic phosphite, good stability, oxidation and shielding the role of ultraviolet, can give profiles good light stability and outdoor thermal oxygen stability, and surface smoothness.When combined with TiO2, it can reduce the amount of ultraviolet absorbent and antioxidant. Hechuan is the most widely used stable system for PVC profiles in China.
4. Good processability is suitable for all kinds of processing technology, and has the function of white pigment.The representative products of monomer lead salts are ① tribasic lead sulfate ② dibasic lead phosphite ③ tribasic lead maleate ④ dibasic lead stearate ⑤ dibasic lead phthalate.The advantage of monomer lead salt is low cost, and it is convenient to adjust the formula system by counting the independent ratio into the formula.
Composite lead salt heat stabilizers, adopted the symbiotic reaction technology will be three salt, salt and metal soap in the reaction system with the nascent state grain size and various lubricants blending, to ensure that the heat stabilizer in PVC system fully dispersed, at the same time with lubricant were fused to form granular, also avoid the poisoning caused by lead dust. The compound lead salt stabilizer contains the heat stabilizer components and lubricant components needed for processing, and is called the full package heat stabilizer.It has the following advantages:
(1) Various components of the composite heat stabilizer can be fully mixed in the production process, which greatly improves the uniformity of mixing and dispersing with resin.
(2) When the formula is mixed, the measurement times are simplified, and the probability of measurement error and the resulting loss are reduced.
(3) It is convenient for the supply and storage of auxiliary materials, which is conducive to production and quality management.
(4) It provides the possibility of dust-free production and improves the production conditions.